A moisturizing and skin conditioning natural insect repellent lotion bar with a blend of essential oils that are known for their bug deterrent properties with Lemon Eucalyptus being recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET!
2.25oz Twist Up Tube Do not leave in a hot car or in the sunlight as waxes and butters will melt.
Although sprays are convient, they evaporate. Most sprays have a high alcohol content and that dries out the skin. Instead, nourish your skin and have no evaporation with our lotion stick. If you still prefer a spray then we got you covered with our Witch Hazel based Bug Off Spray.
Bug Off-Butter Stick
For Best Results:
- Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
- Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due and are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a little longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee
- If wearing short pants or shirts add few good swipes up and down the arms and legs
- Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider
- Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to children's hands
- Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water
- Please use product within the season as oils may lose efficacy over time.
Organic beeswax, organic shea butter, organic mango butter, organic cocoa butter, organic jojoba oil, organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic neem oil, organic apricot oil, organic essential oils of: Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Clove, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Thyme, Geranium, and Tea Tree